Pengaruh Ulasan Produk pada Tripadvisor terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort

Tiana, Karina (2019) Pengaruh Ulasan Produk pada Tripadvisor terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort. Bachelor thesis, Podomoro University.

[img]
Preview
PDF (Cover)
COVER KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (11kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Surat Bebas Plagiat)
SURAT PERNYATAAN BEBAS PLAGIAT TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (233kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Halaman Pengesahan)
HALAMAN PENGESAHAN TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (131kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Kata Pengantar)
KATA PENGANTAR TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (214kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Halaman Pernyataan Persetujuan)
HALAMAN PERNYATAAN PERSETUJUAN PUBLIKASI TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (290kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Abstract)
ABSTRACT TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (225kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Daftar Isi)
DAFTAR ISI TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (351kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Daftar Gambar)
DAFTAR GAMBAR TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (170kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Daftar Tabel)
DAFTAR TABEL TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (182kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Bab 1)
BAB I TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Bab 2)
BAB II TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Bab 3)
BAB III TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Bab 4)
BAB IV TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Bab 5)
BAB V TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (232kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
PDF (Daftar Pustaka)
DAFTAR PUSTAKA TA KARINA TIANA 31150046.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (736kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose from this research is to analyse is there any influence of product reviews on Tripadvisor towards the buying decision at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort. The method for this research is descriptive method with quantitative with total 30 respondents and will be measured according the likert scale. By having a gender characteristics with mostly answered by 51% of woman and 39% of men. This study uses a random technique by questionnaire at Sofitel Nusa Dua Beach Resort. There is a impact from product reviews on Tripadvisor towards buying decision at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort. Based on the data that has been calculated by using SPSS with the theory of Spearman the number is 0.679 based on interpretation of the de Vaus of the correlation coefficient this number is classified into a “strong connection”, It can be interpreted that there is an impact of reviews on Tripadvisor has a strong connection with the occupancy of Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort. in calculating the coefficient of determination that has been done, the result are in the form number of 46.1% so it can be concluded that the influence of Tripadvisor review on Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort occupancy was 46.1% and the remaining of 53.9% was influenced bye other elements.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Uncontrolled Keywords: influence, reviews, Tripadvisor, occupancy, hotel, bali, Sofitel Nusa Dua Beach Resort
Subjects: Hotel Business Program
Faculty: Faculty of Tourismpreneur > Hotel Business Program
Depositing User: Karina Tiana
Date Deposited: 29 Aug 2019 09:48
Last Modified: 20 May 2020 07:52
URI: http://repository.podomorouniversity.ac.id/id/eprint/324

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item